Saturday, January 4, 2014

Orange you glad for makeup?

  Happy New Years! It's been a month since I posted.... all I can say is that moving is alot of work. It's even more of a work when my mom chose to do everything on our own like we're trained furniture movers...It was hell of an experience but I'm glad to be settled in. So that's my excuse for being non-existent.
  On New years it was grandma's birthday she wanted to get her hair permed. She said you should get a haircut. I really wanted my dead-ends trimmed but I just have zero luck when it comes to hair-dressers. Not only I was unhappy with the hair. I look like a dude with a mullet...I might have siced it but my face looks rounder. Not only I have waisted cash on it. Now it's going to take a while to grow but it's fine. It's hair, it'll grow back. So to make myself feel better. Makeup always comes to the rescue. So I did a subtle bold look. I took an orange/amber Matte eyeshadow and nude pink lips.

Now that we've catched up let's get started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment